Setting the environment of our top priorities, the Anastazia Luxury Suites & Spa was awarded with the internationally renowned and prestigious ecological quality label for tourism (eco label) "Green Key". We are proud of our efforts to respect the natural environment and to operate with social and environmental responsibility.
We have adopted an ecological way of operating our hotel and encourage our customers to do the same during their holidays and in their everyday life. We are making significant efforts to protect the environment and save energy and natural resources by adopting intelligent and tactical methods of hotel function.
We guarantee to make your stay more " green" always in combination with the luxury and comfort you deserve.
We use cutting edge energy systems and ecological heating - ecological boards and electronic water temperature monitoring system for energy conservation, also offering clean heating without using oil that pollutes the environment - low energy light bulbs - environmentally friendly cleaning detergents - ecological sleeping products - change towels and sheets policy upon request.
Help us become more “green” and join us in environmental protection:
• Tell us if you do not wish change of sheets and towels on daily basis.
• Don’t forget the water running in the bathroom and shorten the duration of your showers.
• When you leave your room, make sure to switch off the air conditioner, the lights and electrical appliances. Also, close the curtains in order to maintain room temperature.
• Don’t collect shampoos, soaps and shower gels or other hotel amenities, if not used.
• Share your newspapers and magazines with others after reading them or leave them at the reception so that they may be read by other guests.
We act focused on reducing environmental side effects - and by extension their impact on humans - by saving energy, reducing the use of water and natural resources.